Despite our best efforts to save the 2020 race season against the interruptions due to Covid-19, it has become evident that the odds of racing are not in our favor this year. As the race lineup continues to be pushed out indefinitely, we have not been able to secure the dates, permits and commitments we need to proceed as if we’ll be racing. We have made the extremely difficult decision to cancel the events as planned so we can move forward with refunding our racers. An email has been sent to all registered racers detailing the refund process. We thank everyone for their understanding and support during this difficult time. Stay healthy and safe out there folks, we hope to see you all in 2021!
An Online Giving Fund has been setup to support Race Cascadia during this difficult time - thank you for your consideration, we are committed to returning to put on the best races we can and every amount helps us to achieve that goal.